At Oto, we’re building the best digital solution for tinnitus. One in eight people live with this overlooked condition, normally experienced as a ringing in the ears.
Tinnitus can affect sleep quality and concentration as well as hearing, often profoundly impacting mental health. Help can be difficult to find for sufferers, who commonly believe nothing can be done to alleviate their symptoms.
Oto provides instant access to science-backed therapy, helping users to manage their tinnitus effectively and sustainably.
We’re growing fast and have already helped tens of thousands of tinnitus sufferers. Having just graduated from Y Combinator, the world’s top startup accelerator, and backed by some prestigious investors, we’re looking for the right person to join our team.
You can read more about Oto here.
You’ll be responsible for paid and organic growth, and your focus will be on getting us to Series A.
You’ll wear lots of different hats, getting stuck in across the business.
Your role will have a huge impact on the future success of the company and you’ll be influential in shaping our culture. You’ll grow with us, learn with us and your responsibilities will adapt as we reach each new stage.
- Create and execute growth strategy across multiple channels
- Explore and scale paid marketing campaigns whilst optimising CAC
- Explore organic opportunities with social, content and whatever else you think will move the needle
- Ideate, implement and AB test landing page changes
- Work with the product team to improve conversion rates across the funnel
- At least two years of experience in performance marketing, having grown mobile apps from thousands to hundreds of thousands of customers
- A track record for delivering rapid results using Facebook, Google Ads and other paid channels
- An in-depth understanding of the challenges of ad attribution post-iOS 14 and familiarity with platforms like AppFlyer or Adjust - as well as supplementary tools like Google Analytics
- A data-focused approach to decision making
- Relish working in an impact-focused, early-stage company within a small and diverse team
- Flexibility and adaptability
It’d also be great if you had
- Experience working in an early-stage startup environment
- Knowledge of technical, on-page and off-page SEO
Benefits of working at Oto
- A very competitive salary: we want our team to be small and performant, so we're happy to pay for the best
- Participation in our EMI options scheme: you’ll own part of the company and share in its success
- Work from our beautiful Central London WeWork with free coffee, free beer and a weekly team lunch on us
- Remote working two days a week, and flexible hours
- 33 days of holiday plus your birthday off
- Monthly team activities
- A learning and development budget, along with the time to use it
- Four weeks fully remote working per year: why not work abroad?
You can read more about our team and culture here.
Job is Archived
You may have followed an invalid link or the job you are looking for has been archived.
Learn About GoHire